We also welcome applications from qualified foreign applicants, it is a requirement that you can communicate in English.
Schmiedmann Odense A/S is looking for a new employee to join the sales team.
- Make a living of your hobby -
If you are passionate about BMW & MINI cars and would you like to work with these brands every day, then this job-position might be perfect for you.
About the job
The primary tasks in this position will be to service our customers on e-mail and telephone. You will be dealing with business customers as well as private customers from all over the world - you will also be having contact with our suppliers.
Creating offers, orders, invoices, get prices from suppliers, upload parts and products, calculate price and shipping fees etc. will all part of your workflow. You will become a part of an ambitious and dynamic team of our sales employees, and they will quickly teach you the various systems. You will be working across most departments in the organization, even the departments in other countries.
Do you enjoy a busy and exciting workday, where you will be in touch with customers from all over the world on a daily basis (i.e. Australia and USA and exotic locations like Barbados and Jamaica)? Once in a while we have international business visits.
- That you have experience and interessent in autoparts (not specifically BMW, we can teach you that), or that you are an BMW enthusiast and through that has the technical understanding of spare parts, equipment and BMW models
- That you can speak and write English well enough to communicate clearly with the customers.
- That you are experienced in working on computers
- That you are careful and customer minded - and always do your best to give the customer a great experience at Schmiedmann.
- That you are stable and reliable
- That you are flexible and finishes the tasks, even though it should take an hour or two more (for the most parts in the high season and after holidays)
- An exciting and challenging job with varied tasks throughout the workday. Purchasing and invoice calculations will also be part of the position.
- A dynamic and ambitious work environment, where something new is always happening
- A job where you will be working together with many other parts of the organization
- Modern and bright environment
- Work times Mon-Fri 08:00-16:00 or 09:00-17:00 (closed in the weekends)
Please send applications and inquiries by email.
We look forward to receive your application.
(Please note, that if you do not hear back from us within 14 days after you send us your application, you have not been chosen as candidate for the position).
Driver license: B Class (regular car).
Please send your application to email@example.com
The company Schmiedmann Odense A/S is 22 years old, and has specialized in selling BMW & MINI spare parts and equipment for passenger cars.
Schmiedmann consists of 2 Danish and 8 foreign departments - Schmiedmann Odense A/S functions as the central warehouse and concept development for the other departments, and have about 30 employees.